Ryker filled his Potty Chart and choose to go to the museum as his prize. He is doing really well at listening to his body and wears underware all day (even through naptime)everyday, no matter where we go and keeps them dry almost all the time, mostly I am proud that he is the one who lets us know when he needs to go and not the other way around. He refuses to wear a pull up so I have to wait til he is asleep at night to sneak one on for night time. I think with the way he demands a drink everynight at bedtime it will be awhile before he stays dry through the night but he is not even 2 and a half yet so I am not pushing it. Good Job Ryker, my big boy!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Fort Worth Childrens Museum
Ryker filled his Potty Chart and choose to go to the museum as his prize. He is doing really well at listening to his body and wears underware all day (even through naptime)everyday, no matter where we go and keeps them dry almost all the time, mostly I am proud that he is the one who lets us know when he needs to go and not the other way around. He refuses to wear a pull up so I have to wait til he is asleep at night to sneak one on for night time. I think with the way he demands a drink everynight at bedtime it will be awhile before he stays dry through the night but he is not even 2 and a half yet so I am not pushing it. Good Job Ryker, my big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment