Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kenna

My bathing beauty. She won't always be this little, so cute!

She really enjoys a bubble bath!
Silly girl was all over the place.


This is the first picture that I was able to get of Kenna up on her knees, way to go baby girl! I was looking for something for her to wear (messy spit up baby) and I turn around to this, glad my camera was in my room. I was just talking to my sister the other day saying that I think it will be a while before she gets anywhere close to crawling because she never goes on her knees and while I was on the phone she proved me wrong. She got on her knees and arched her back and pushed her head across her mattress until she fell over! I can't believe the things she does she is a determined little girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment