Cleaning out the fridge and freezer is always fun, thanks for helping Canon.
The drive went well but we did have to make a lot of pit stops for the kids to do there thing, I had bought a little potty just for the back of the car so that we would not have to hunt down bathrooms for our newly potty trained Ryker. Our DVD player stopped working 2 weeks before the move and so we had to buy a headrest set so that they would have something to entertain them for the two day trip.
We were traveling on Canons birthday so I made sure to pack a candle and his present in the car with us. He was pretty happy to celebrate his birthday during the move, he thought we would forget-surprising thing to say for a kid that doesn't know how to read a calendar yet, glad I was prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment