I looked and was surprised to see this large white rabbit, Travis and I had just watched the new Alice in Wonderland two nights before, kinda funny. We thought that this one might be a pet that got loose, but it was hanging out in our backyard the next day. Ryker watched the white bunny in the backyard most of the day he was very insistent that I needed to sit and watch it all day too. So I gave him the camera. We haven't seen this one again maybe he went home or found Alice.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
one more bunny
I looked and was surprised to see this large white rabbit, Travis and I had just watched the new Alice in Wonderland two nights before, kinda funny. We thought that this one might be a pet that got loose, but it was hanging out in our backyard the next day. Ryker watched the white bunny in the backyard most of the day he was very insistent that I needed to sit and watch it all day too. So I gave him the camera. We haven't seen this one again maybe he went home or found Alice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You sure make it look super fun down there. Do you miss me at all??? We had bunnies when we lived there too.
ReplyDeleteOf course we miss you, and everyone but it's a lot of fun to try new things. Most of the time since i dont have a car right now me and the kids are home all day everyday but we have fun anyways, we have a little baby brown bunny in the backyard the last two days i am surprised to see just one and not 20. i have fought the urge to post about it i think we have done enough about the bunnies (for a little while at least)
ReplyDelete