Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun and Games

Pretty feet
And this is my friend Steve the monkey

You look good Ryker, pay no attention to the disaster behind him.


What, star wars?

sharing popcorn

talking on the phone

making cupcakes from scratch

our starship fort

come on mommy, in!



Most of the time we hang out at home (one car right now) it's really hot outside so after about 8:30am we stay inside. We keep busy, building forts, playing Lego's, baking yummy treats, watching movies, playing games, dancing to music, whatever strikes our fancy. Right now Star Wars is really big in our house, we build pod racers and star ships with Lego's, we watch the animated Clone Wars and basically live the life of a Jedi (as determined by a four year old). We just rented and watched Star Wars episode one, Canon loved it. I was worried that it would be too over his head but he already knew all about it from Lego Star Wars on the Wii. I wonder how long this phase will last, I know a lot of adults haven't grown out of it so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment